Very Nice Low Rider With ONLY 18K+ MILES Looking For A New Home!
A mere 25.2 inches off the ground, the Dyna Low Rider is the lowest Harley-Davidson motorcycle in the line. The raked 32-degree front end, pull-back riser and low-rise handlebar, slammed suspension and low-slung custom seat are all features that help define the boulevard look of the Low Rider®.
- Lowest Harley® seat height (25.2 inches)
- Vibration-isolated, Black and Chrome Twin Cam 88 Engine
- Low-profile suspension
- Low-slung custom seat with tapered passenger pillion
- Raked-out front fork-Easy-reach, low-rise handlebar
- Easy-reach, mid-mount foot controls
- Tank-mounted speedometer and tachometer
- Highway pegs