WE NEED THE APPLICANT TO HAVE:
- Outgoing personality
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Valid driver’s license
- Able to push motorcycles around the dealership
WE HAVE A VERY AGGRESSIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE:
Competitive Wages, 401(k), Paid Vacations, Medical Insurance, Profit Sharing & More!
- Employee provides assistance to all employees in the service department as needed.
Key Result Areas
- Help Service Department employees to run an efficient and customer oriented department
Major Duties and Responsibilities
1.) Helping Service Personnel
- Wash Motorcycles. Ensure they are cleaner than when customer dropped them off.
- Detail all new and used motorcycles.
- Assist Technicians with keeping the service department clean and organized.
- Clean and maintain appearance of general facilities.
2.) Customer Service
- Greet external customers immediately, in a courteous and friendly manner.
- Handle requests quickly, and courteously.
3.) Other Duties
- As assigned.
- No Supervisory Responsibilities
- Follow directions
- Ask questions when in doubt.
- Wear appropriate shop uniform each and every day.
- Maintain professional appearance and attitude.
- Complete all training programs and their related tests by required deadlines. The Service Manager assigns all required training.
Qualifications & Job Requirements
- Ability to accept and follow directions
- Demonstrate willingness to work flexible hours.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
- Position requires the use of both hands.
- Occasionally requires the ability to balance and push an 850 pound motorcycle.
- Frequently required to bend, stoop, crouch, reach, handle tools and lift 50 pounds. of material.
- Frequently works near moving mechanical parts.
- Position is potentially exposed to battery acid, gasoline, chemical cleaning materials or other toxic materials commonly found in a motor vehicle service department.
- Position occasionally, exposed to exhaust fumes or other airborne particles.